Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, September 2, 2023

A Couple of 2A Items

Woodstock Fair

Yesterday my wife, her Dad, and I went to the 162nd Annual Woodstock agricultural fair which always occurs for the four days over Labor Day weekend. $10 to park and $15 for my wife and I and only $10 for The Old Man. The only discount is for Seniors over 65 and active duty military with ID. This is a pretty large fair with loads of vendors, tons of food, free stage shows, all kinds of exhibits to include animals, an antique car/truck show, antique tractor and engine show. There is also a midway full of games and rides that we don't bother going into. We watched a comedy/magic show and spent a good hour plus watching the tractor pulls later in the afternoon. To me it is the epitome of the New England agricultural fair.

That said, the traditional part (pre-dating the Civil War) of Yankee New England culture that is not embraced, is the right to keep and bear arms and personal self-defense. They updated their website from the other day and somehow dropped the publication of the "zero tolerance for any weapons" statement. At the gates though, is their 2' x 2' sign stating that and other prohibitions. Once again, the *GFDZ designation is meaningless to me as I was fully armed as usual. There are no metal detectors or bag searches upon entry. I was wearing my Duluth Trading cargo shorts that have generous Velcro secured thigh flap pockets. In my right pocket was my S & W 45 Shield with the extended 7-round mag tucked in a DeSantis pocket holster. In my left outer pocket was a spare 7 round mag. All ammo was Hornady 185 gr Critical Defense in .45 ACP. On my belt in a sheath was my S & W Border Guard blade. Now, the Woodstock Fair inside the fairgrounds is actually pretty secure and safe. There are lots of uniformed (but unarmed) security personnel in pairs patrolling the grounds, as well as plenty of fully uniformed and armed state troopers. They have a Command Post set up with the CSP mobile command unit monitoring the grounds with the telescopic pole mounted cameras. The need for my firearm inside the grounds in practically nil. Also, the majority of attendees are from the agricultural community and surrounding rural areas. The indigenous populations of the blue controlled shithole cities or unruly mobs just stay away. However, the walk to and from and in the parking areas is not secure, other than being located in the little rural town of Woodstock which has a very low possibility of stupid clown world troubles. Just like when on vacation, my being armed is not openly discussed with family members, but I am sure they simply assume I am armed.


Pistol Permit Renewal Delay - Lawsuit?

At the end of June I received my Kommiecticut pistol permit renewal form. I immediately went to AAA to get a set of new passport photos. They give you two 2" x 2" passport photos for $9.50 which I needed for both my pistol permit and U.S. passport renewal. The passport expired in December 2023 and the pistol permit expires on September 15th. I took care of both at the same time since news reports out of the U.S. State Department were huge backlogs for passports; 13 weeks for renewals and up to 4 months for an initial issue. I mailed the pistol permit renewal "Certified" and the passport Priority Mail on Thursday July 6th. Both the pistol permit and passport paperwork was received on Saturday July 8th. The state department cashed my $130 check by Tuesday July 11th, and by the end of July or early August I received my new passport that expires in 2033. As of a few moments ago, I checked my online banking portal, and the $70 check to the state of Kommiecticut has still not been cashed with 13 days left on my permit. You mean to tell me the federal government has their shit more together than the state of Kommiecticut? No, Kommiecticut just likes to fuck with peaceable citizens exercising their 2A rights. It is well known that we are considered political enemies of state government.

This is my 9th permit renewal. Permits in Kommiecticut are good for 5 years, so you do the math. Back in 2013 when they passed the post Sandy Hook infringements, they made a requirement that you must have a permit in order to buy firearms or ammo. There is a 90 day grace period after your permit expires that it is still valid, EXCEPT TO PURCHASE FIREARMS OR AMMO! If I do not receive my newly renewed and valid permit by September 15th, I will begin searching for a 2A attorney (hopefully one that will work pro bono) and contacting The Second Amendment Foundation to file suit. They have created rules for firearms and ammo purchases and then fucking drag their feet processing permit renewals causing a burden on my Second Amendment rights. Attempts to contact ANYONE at the state DESPP firearms unit have resulted in recorded announcements that then dump the call. They absolutely WILL NOT process renewals in person, only by mail. I have been in contact with Jonathan Hardy of the CCDL (CT Citizens Defense League), and his advice is to simply wait. He alluded to the 90 day grace period and state police using that to delay processing. Yeah? You assholes wanna play that game? The gun hating Gov. "Jolly" Ned Lamont and that fucking arrogant puke AG William "Sum Ting Wong" Tong will be on television wailing about another lawsuit against their precious intolerable/unconstitutional infringements. As those of us that are informed found out with the Lois Lerner IRS scandal trying to crush conservative 501(c)3 non-profits, there is no need for written directives to do this kind of shit. The hive-mind of the LIBTURDS all automatically work in unison to adversely affect those that don't bend to their will.

 

*GFDZ = Gun Free Death Zone

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.