Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Sunday, September 3, 2023

I Just Joined

A REAL Second Amendment rights organization, the Second Amendment Foundation

 

I paid $150 for "Life Membership" plus a $50 donation. On the signup form there is a comment section. I wrote the following:

"I am happy to join a Second Amendment rights organization that truly fights for us, instead of Negotiating Rights Away."

Didja see what I did there? 😏

The SAF is constantly suing the shit out of multiple government agencies and jurisdictions (including my own state of Kommiecticut) for trampling on the rights of citizens. I figured that since I may be looking to them for assistance in the future if my state permit is not renewed on time, I should at least become a member first. Becoming a Life Member shows my commitment to them. 

As far as the NRA goes, my current membership expires on November 30, 2027. I was in the process of paying installments towards a Life Membership when all the WLP shit hit the fan and the BOD was in turmoil. I killed the auto pay to my credit card, but because I already paid some money in I am still good for 4 more years. Too bad, because I feel their training and certification program is second to none. If they ever get their shit together I may renew beyond 2027. But most likely my membership is gonna just wither on the vine and DIE! All the crap they send me in the mail goes directly from my mailbox to the recycling bin. I also have a free membership to the CT Citizens Defense League, because the pay side has three levels that don't do anything for me. I have sent them money in the past for legal fees towards lawsuits, though.


1 comment:

  1. I dumped the NRA last year and am still looking.
    GOA looks good to me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.