Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, September 9, 2023

Colorized Movies

No, not like the colorized versions of the B&W 1946 films "It's A Wonderful Life" or the 1947 "Miracle on 34th Street." I'm talking the virtue signalling garbage remakes on Disney+.

Right now, my wife is watching the 2023 live action remake of the 1989 animated feature "The Little Mermaid" which I now call The Little Niggah. Because they took the main character that was a white redhead mermaid and made her an underwater Beyonce'. So stupid. I am so glad we don't pay but use our daughter's credentials for Disney+. I don't watch the channel at all. I did watch "Song of the South" online even though The Mouse has tried to scrub it from existence. Nobody tells a story like Uncle Remus. Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah, mother fuckers!

Don't get me started on the remake of "not so" Snow White and the 7 beings of assorted abilities, size, color, mental capacity, gender, sexual orientation, etc. I mean, why stick to the original formula when you can bow down to the "protected" classes.

1 comment:

  1. Song of the South:
    https://archive.org/details/SongOfTheSouth_Disney

    Loved this movie when I was a kid

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.