Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Sunday, September 10, 2023

I'M BAAAAAACK!!!

On Twitter (now called "X" I guess). Just for shits-n-giggles I tried logging in earlier today. All the nonsense about requiring a live cell phone to verify login and unlock my account was gone. All I had to do was delete the offending tweet. Which I did and then promptly put up a post with a screenshot of the offending tweet embedded in it. As a reminder, here is the offending tweet from 8-22-22 that got my account locked on on 9-16-22.



 







Let's see how long before I get whacked again.

3 comments:

  1. I found you and followed !!
    You are an angry bastard over there !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Matthew W: I know, right? It's actually a lot of fun!

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.