Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Monday, October 2, 2023

But, But, The Infringements Will Save Lives!

Turns out, not so much.

CT Teen Shoots Himself With Unsecured Gun

I omitted the  word "accidentally" because modern firearms never just go off by themselves. They need to be loaded, cocked, and have the trigger pulled by a person. This negligent discharge took place as the safe storage laws in Kommiecticut known as Ethan's Law (so named for another uneducated teen that blew his head off with his friend's father's gun) were expanded and the new provisions took effect on October 1st.

I have said over and over; the ONLY WAY these laws could possibly work as intended, is for LEO to constantly violate 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendment Rights by showing up at your door (hourly I guess?) to verify your firearms are properly secured. Otherwise, a firearms owner gets charged AFTER another uneducated and unauthorized user blows their brains out with their gun. But the dopey kid is still just another Darwin Award winner.

They can pass all the laws they want, I will continue to NEVER COMPLY. At night, my firearm and a spare mag are lying out in the open on my night table a foot from my head at the ready. In the morning it is unloaded and secured in the safe, and replaced with one of my EDC pistols on my person.

I am 100% positive that anyone using a firearm for self-defense going forward in Kommiecticut will be charged with these new "safe storage" laws, because the bad guy wouldn't be at room temperature if the gun storage law was obeyed.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I had a canoe accident recently and lost everything...

    Now I just call 911 and respectfully ask the bad guy to wait...

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.