Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Oops!

Sorry for the false alarm with the farewell post. I was doing a bunch of stuff at once, and apparently didn't pay close attention to the date I clicked on while updating the automatic post drop. It should have been May 17th. Good thing I spotted Irish's post about my blogger demise!

So to all my readers and my assigned FIBBIE agent, I AM STILL HERE!!!

But blogging has been light for me lately.... I have been working on getting my continuing education credits complete for my EMT renewal. With my work schedule, I am busy on my days off and not paying close attention to blogs or Twitter. Also I have been spending time working on my 17 year old Toyota Tundra that needs attention. First I had to reseal the exhaust system. This Friday will be a complete front brake overhaul thanks to the ultra corrosive crap the Kommiecticut DOT puts on the roads in the winter. It ruined another caliper that in turn wrecked premium brake pads and rotors. This time I am putting the extra money into replacing the rubber hoses and little S-bent steel line to the caliper. That little steel line is all bubbled up with rust, and I am sure as soon as I put a wrench to them they will break sending me scrambling for replacements. Next up is dealing with the rusted bed, a common problem with Indiana built trucks that end up in winter climates. The beds rust out at the four mounting points from the inside out because of improper (meaning non-existent) rustproofing on the inner channel of the cross-members. The plan is to first remove the cap to reduce weight this weekend until permanent repairs can be made in April. A buddy of mine has a mobile welding service. The bed will be removed and turned over making it easy to work on the underside. Those rust holes in the bed will be covered from underneath with 1/8" thick over sized steel plates, re-drilled for the mounting bolts, painted and sealed, and the bed dropped back on. That should last well until I replace the truck. Since Toyota put a new frame under it at the end of 2018, it is well worth doing because the drive train is running strong.

I have not yet gotten to shoot and then review my new Ruger PCC-9 thanks to the fucking morons at the USPS that lost my small package of parts for the muzzle brake. To be fair, it was my inexperience with threaded barrels that caused me to go too far and ruin the crush washer the muzzle brake came with. So, I ordered a half dozen more and a bottle of their high temperature thread locker. Obviously a small package that those idiots went and lost. The company said they would automatically resend the parcel if it stopped updating for 10 days, but I haven't gotten an email confirmation of that. I will call them later this morning.

Shit poasting on Twitter is a much easier and faster way to get under the libturds skin than blogging. I can hammer an anti-gun scumbag like little David "Camera" Hogg, Shannon Watts, or Kristen Song while returning from the hospital in the ambulance for example. Blogging for me requires time sitting in front of computer using a real keyboard, and is much easier to import media and format the pages. Rest assured, though... I ain't going anywhere!

11 comments:

  1. Great to hear - Welcome back to the living!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Worker Bee: Thanks. I am such an idiot. I'll be more careful setting the 2 month auto publish date in the future. I'm hoping to get back to more frequent blog posts in April.

      Delete
  2. Glad it was a mistake. The thought of hunting you down was a little exciting though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bear Claw Chris Lapp: I hope by "hunting you down" you mean trying to find and bust me out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us know about the PCC. Haven't shot one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are still on the top side. Couple of blogs had you as missing including your own. Dates are hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Dates are hard."

      Yeah, I should have typed it in instead of trying to use the calendar feature. I've screwed it up in the past but caught it.

      Delete
  6. Happy to hear that reports of your death were greatly exaggerated.

    Enjoy your PC-9 (AKA the Poor Man's Sten).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the Mark Twain reference about my death being exaggerated.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, you SunnUvaBitch! Now I gotta figger out how to shut down that Eternal Flame memorial! Do you even Know how frikken RUDE it is to show up Alive after you Promised you done kikkt the damn Bukkitt?
    Fuuuk,, it's frikken Monday all over again..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Justin_O_Guy: I feel terrible. The memorials. The testimonials. The awards given in my honor. All of it a sham because I was less than cautious updating a post. Lesson learned, and I hope you can all forgive me. 🙄

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.