Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Random Stuff

So last night was "Earf Hour" where we were supposed to kill all the lights and sit in the dark from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM EDT like savages, in order to save the planet and think about how our modern existence is harming it. FUCK THE FUCK OFF I say, as I turned on every fucking light in my house including in closets, basement, and attic to counter such virtue signalling bullshit. A prelude to what I refer to as "Pagan Dirt Worship Day" (Earf Day) on April 22nd, which actually makes it the Commie high holy day. FYI... Environazis are called "Watermelons;" green on the outside and COMMIE RED on the inside.

The view from the backyard. The front side was just as impressive with way more windows













Thanks to the uber-corrosive shit the Kommiecticut DOT uses on the roads every winter, I had to do a complete front brake overhaul on my Tundra.... AGAIN!! The inboard pistons of the right caliper froze and would not retract, causing my premium brake pads to munch up my premium slotted rotor. I got new pads, new calipers (always replace in pairs) and new rotors. Because of the economic policies of Brandon and the Demon-Craps, it cost me an extra $120 for inflated prices of auto parts. I was all set to do the brakes on my day off early last week. I jacked up the truck removed the wheels, and discovered THIS:

Right side

Left Side

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I saw the 6 inch steel line that goes from the rubber hose to the caliper all bubbled up with rust. Experience has taught me that the flare nuts would be seized to the line and twist when I tried to loosen them, breaking the line and then needing emergency replacement as fluid poured out all over the floor. I ordered them from my local Toyota dealer along with the rubber hose for each side with new mounting clips. The rubber hoses were original to the truck making them about 17 years old. Again experience taught me to replace those before they failed, wrecking my new brake parts again. I had to wait a couple of days for the rubber hoses so I finally got it all done last Friday on a day off. The main brake lines on the frame are all still like new from 2018 because they came as part of the frame replacement Toyota did. My spousal unit was home as well so she helped me bleed the system. I was correct about those little steel lines, because both of them had the nuts seized to the lines and broke off when I tried to loosen them. Everything went together easy-peasy and the brakes are working perfectly again. I have a note on my garage whiteboard to re-torque the front wheels in about 500 miles. It's a required procedure if you have alloy wheels, and they must be hand torqued properly or the rotors can warp. Mine go to 97 ft/lbs.

And just for random cuteness, my 10 year old little poodle boy, Cash. He jumped up on the ottoman in front of me and was just staring. I was just watching Newsmax and drinking my morning coffee, I didn't call him up there.. He either wanted to go out or lick my face, I don't recall which, but those are why he usually does this.


 

1 comment:

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.