Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

According To Gun-Banners, Waterbury Murder Is Partially My Fault

Waterbury mother Mabel Martinez, 56 was killed Saturday afternoon by a stray bullet (negligent discharge) while sitting in her home sewing, as urban jungle warfare involving a drug deal gone bad took place outside. She was fatally struck in the head.

Waterbury Mother Killed in Home by Stray Bullet

From the video: Waterbury Police Chief Fernando Spagnolo said, "What disturbs me, yet again, we have another convicted felon, that's on probation, that's in possession of a gun, that's involved in someone's death. I mean, this is a story... it's a broken record. We hear it time and time again in every urban community in this state... and we need to take a look at that." Yeah, how you gonna do that, Chief? Police can't do anything unless they are there while the crime is in progress. Anything "proactive" usually violates civil rights. All they normally do is investigate and arrest. These vermin need to be off the streets permanently... PERIOD. I don't care if its in a cell, or a box 6 feet under.

But according to the likes of  just about EVERY Demon-Crap, Gov. "Jolly" Ned Lamont, and especially (p)Resident Drooling Meat Puppet Poopy-Pants, people like me (peaceable citizens) are to blame because of our "ghost guns." I haven't said "law abiding" since 1994, because they continue to enact illegal, unconstitutional and intolerable acts, and I continue to not comply. But my non-compliance is also non-violent... for now, as long as I am left alone. But as far as me and others like me contributing to the skyrocketing crime, especially violent and tragic instances like this one... we do not, and them fuckers know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.