Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Friday, April 8, 2022

There's A Reason It's Free

WARNING... GRAPHIC IMAGE BELOW. SCROLLING FURTHER IS ALL ON YOU!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whether it's welfare, EBT cards, government provided cell phones or "security." It comes with control, up to and including disposal when you are no longer a "useful idiot." Just like the "free" peanut butter in a mouse trap.


This thieving little fucker is all done trying to build a nest in my grill and live rent free! This isn't Section 8 housing.













 

For the past few weeks, every time I went to use my grill, this little fur ball was inside with the nest it was building along with a stash of food. This was the first time I have had this problem in 17 years of having a gas grill on my back deck. Even if it was only a couple of days since the last use, there it was looking up at me. When I would try to grab it with my gloved hands, it would escape. I would clean out the nest and food and cook my meats. After the last time I got fed up and set a couple of traps inside. I dumped its body in the trash and reset the trap just in case it wasn't the only trespasser. I'll get rid of the traps if I can go a few weeks with no additional visitors.

3 comments:

  1. I just put the cover over mine, reached under and turned the gas on for a minute then made sure the cover was nice and snug. No tiny rodent Auschwitz but haven't seen any more mice in the grill either

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bird shot in a .22 revolver. If you're careful you can use it to get the little bastards when you open the hood of your truck. Of course mine is a 1983 Chevy lot less to worry about and I can fix just about anything I screw up
    Backwoods Okie

    ReplyDelete
  3. So when do we get to the graphic content? Did you do a Blood Eagle Rodent & hang it off the grill as a warning, por encourageur les autres?
    -Tennessee Budd

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.