Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Blog Activity Will Increase

Because I am now suspended from Twitter. I believe Google has left my totally offensive blog alone for two reasons; 1) because I have the Google "Sensitive Content Warning" activated for all initial views, and 2) I don't monetize my blog, so they can't financially punish me. My life would continue just fine if this blog suddenly got disappeared by the Google overlords. So in a small moment of triumph...

WOO HOO... I FINALLY DID IT!!

Here is a screenshot of my offending tweet from this morning:






















Funny, I don't see the promotion of violence, threats, or harassment anywhere, and I was just taking the advice of LIBTURDS everywhere to not call the latest scourge "Monkeypox." But then, Twitter rules are subjective, arbitrary, and always changing... you know, kinda like at the ATF. I will not delete the offending tweet any time soon, specifically because they want my phone number to send a security code to and they're not getting it. This is a pseudonym account not tied to anything positively identifying me and I plan on keeping it that way. In a couple of weeks, I may contact their support team to attempt to get it unlocked via email. For now, the tweet stays where the Twitter censors can continue to be offended by it, but no one else can see it. I will now have free time to become more radicalized by watching Newsmax and reading all my favorite hateful blogs.

9 comments:

  1. Getting banned from twatter may be a good thing for you !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not banned... yet. My account is locked and my "offending" tweet is blocked from view. Once I go in and delete it, the suspension clock starts, otherwise known as Twitter Jail. You don't know the length of your sentence until the clock starts. Could be a few hours or two weeks. It depends how butt hurt the complainant and the censor were.

      Delete
  2. Tucker Carlson ran a poll on what the new name for Monkey pox should be.
    "SHLONG-COVID" was the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no use for twater or facebook, I don't think I would last 5min. anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Birdchaser: If you can continue to be civil and behave, I will remove your permanent ban, starting now.

      Delete
  4. Birdchaser, you have one of those too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Their rules are also
    Capricious

    kəˈpriSHəs, kəˈprēSHəs]
    ADJECTIVE
    capricious (adjective)
    given to sudden and unaccountable changes of mood or behavior:
    "it's terrible to feel our livelihood hinges on a capricious boss" · "a capricious climate"
    synonyms:
    fickle · inconstant · changeable · variable · unstable · mercurial · volatile · erratic · vacillating · irregular · inconsistent · fitful · arbitrary · impulsive · temperamental · wild · ungovernable · whimsical · fanciful · flighty · wayward · quirky · faddish · freakish · unpredictable · random · chance · haphazard
    antonyms:
    stable · consistent
    ORIGIN
    early 17th century: from French capricieux, from Italian (see capriccioso

    Wouldn't want you to miss out on any well deserved criticism to point to them.

    GayPox. Yeah..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checked and followed under pseudo name, you are still showing maybe only shadow ban.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bear Claw Chris Lapp: The message from Twitter said my account is locked, and only after I delete my offending tweet does my account get unlocked and the actual suspension start. I may get to it today.

      Delete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.