Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Monday, July 18, 2022

Chi-Com Xi Flu - Still Out There

Against my wishes, my beloved wife threw me a surprise birthday party. She has done this on every ten year "milestone" since I turned 30. I told her not to do it this year and she didn't. My birthday came and went with my wife, her Dad, and I just going out for a nice seafood dinner at Sturbridge Seafood. I thought I dodged the bullet. This past weekend was my sportsman's club annual clambake. It is our largest event of the year and biggest fundraiser. I was going to be tied up at least the first half of Saturday and all day Sunday, never giving a surprise party a thought.

So I got to the club a little after 8 AM Saturday and was busy as a beaver the whole time. I always work in the kitchen, which is ironic since I hated nothing more in the military than pulling K.P. But I have skills... culinary skills... and they are much appreciated by the kitchen chairman, other kitchen help, and the club in general.  My phone kept alerting me that my Blink camera was detecting motion and recording videos. I didn't pay attention at first because sometimes people bring their dogs to my wife for grooming, or she lets our dogs run loose in the yard and they trip it off. When I had a few minute break, I looked at my phone and the videos. I refuse to pay Amazon for a Blink storage subscription, so I store them locally on a USB drive. Unfortunately, that means I have to view each one in order to delete it. There were like 30 video clips! I start looking at them and see my wife and her father coming and going. Then I see them unloading his pickup truck with tables and coolers, and now my niece is there. What the fuck... ? Don't look now Glypto, but there's somethin' funny goin' on over at your house. I never really seen one before but that's got all the earmarks of being a party! Reminds me of this scene from one of my favorite movies, "It's A Wonderful Life" and the run on the banks. 



Oh yeah, she's putting together a party. I show one of the guys in the club kitchen and he cooks up an idea... send her a text saying something happened and you won't be home. Oh how perfect! I send her the following text:

"Hey, not many guys showed up and we have had some difficulties. I may not be home until after 9 PM."

Me and the other guys are giggling like schoolboys looking at pictures of boobies, anxiously awaiting a reply. Several minutes go by and nothing. Now I am trying to figure out; is she so busy she doesn't have her phone on her? Or is she making a mad scramble to call other people and cook up a plan to drag me away from the club. After another 15 minutes or so it is obvious, she doesn't have her phone. We finish our prep work and I head home about 1 PM. Sure enough, they are setting up a party and the jig is up. Oh, my wife tries to lie and say "it's just a little BBQ" but that is obviously bullshit. Especially since the turkey fryer is set up and full of corn on the cob. Guests start showing up around 5 PM. We have a good time ending with a bonfire and everyone had gone home before 11. The next day at the clambake, I worked like a dog from 8:30 AM until 6 PM. I got home and collapsed in a chair for an hour or so, then got up to do the evening work night routine before bed. I was pretty sore so a couple of Advil PM before bed did the trick.

So what exactly, you might ask, does any of this have to do with Ch-Com Xi Flu? First off, a couple we are friends with that came to the party are true-blue Branch Covidians, both double jabbed and boosted. I caught them off-guard by ignoring his "fist-bump" and shaking his hand, and just giving her a full embrace. Second, both of my sisters-in-law didn't come, because being double jabbed and double boosted, they are both at home COVID positive. My brother in law's wife is really miserable. She described her sore throat as feeling like she was swallowing broken glass. I didn't talk to my brother's wife, but she does have a compromised immune system from previous cancer treatments, and he stayed home because he was exposed. Also one of the guests that was there, got over it herself a week earlier that was also jabbed and boosted. Again... not ever having a drop of that poison shit squirted into my body, and since I was really sick with an unknown upper respiratory crud in March 2020, I have not been sick. But I'm sure as soon as the evil little Dr. Fraud-Xi says to get another booster, they all will run out to get one. Thankfully, my wife that got the "one and done" J&J clot-shot, has not succumbed to any more external pressure to get boosters and has stated she will not in the future. The bug-eyed director of DPH and shill for big pharma jabs for the state of Kommiecticut is campaigning hard to try and get parents to jab/boost their kids before the beginning of the next school years because...

 

OMG... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yep it's still out there and likely will remain so as its a respiratory virus.

    Both my daughter and I tested positive, but both of us have no symptoms. She got it from her boyfriend who did have symptoms but didn't realize it at the time.

    Since this is, at a minimum my third time getting it, it's been a rather underwhelming experience this go-round so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...I tested positive a week ago Monday and got a weeks vacation (4 ten hour days, so...). Was told that when I returned this Monday I'd have to wear a mask for the week.
    Told HR "Bullshit! I ain't wearing a mask, so I guess I'll be taking off this week too."
    My damn glasses fog up having to wear a mask in the doctor's office sitting on my ass waiting with my hot breath rising up, can you imaging me trying to bust my ass for 10 hours with a mask on? Shit, the wiring would be so jacked up that the systems would spontaneously combust.
    Naaa...just gave me an extra week to float out the resume and take further steps to start my own business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Doc pushed that shit every visit. I had to go see him in March on something that showed up on a CT scan about potential and protocols. Turned out to be a nothing burger but on that visit my wife was with me and once again pushed the poison.

    I told him since bloodwork today I wanted an antibody test as well. Positive, couldn't tell you when or where since March 2020.

    ps After he pushed I said, "you mean the one that doesn't work and has 9000 side effects", he had the gaul to say not quite 9000. Probably last time I see him and he is a smart doctor.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.