Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Saturday, August 13, 2022

I Crossed The Rubicon

This past Thursday night we met friends vacationing from London, England in Providence, RI for dinner. Providence is just another Demon-Crap controlled shithole big city urban jungle. Therefore, I made the conscious decision to carry a firearm, disregarding the fact that there is no reciprocity between Rhode Island and Kommiecticut. That decision for me was a big one, and was the first time I had purposely done it. I also carried my SureFire E2D Defender flashlight because I wasn't sure how well lit the streets would be, and my Benchmade Mel Pardue tactical folder as a backup. The firearm was my Ruger LCP .380 loaded with Hornady Critical Defense in a DeSantis pocket holster. I wanted to make sure it was an effective firearm that I could afford to lose.

The restaurant we went to was called Il Massimo Ristorante located at 134 Atwells Ave at the foot of Federal Hill. Not exactly the type of neighborhood I live in... more shall we say, culturally diverse, where the residents will be more than happy to introduce you to their culture if you know what I mean. Parking was a few blocks down Atwells Ave at The Hilton and as long as you don't park there overnight, its free. But that means walking back and forth alone on the mean streets. I dropped off my wife and father-in-law at the restaurant and went to park by myself. There were no incidents of cultural introduction walking to and from the restaurant, so absolutely no crimes were committed, were there?

Dinner was fantastic and it was so great to see them. The last time we saw them was exactly four years ago at their destination wedding in Barcelona, Spain. Their little boy is now 6 1/2 and quite the little chatterbox and fun to be around. Last time he was a shy 2 year old toddler. I had the seared scallops on a bed of saffron risotto and just one beer (Heineken) before the meal. It takes an hour to drive one-way to Providence, and I wanted to be sharp and situationally aware in case I needed to defend myself on the street.

I have always said, and practiced... do something against the diktats of the tyrants once, and doing it again and again becomes easy.

4 comments:

  1. Glad it worked out for you. Things have been getting more sporty in the Providence to Boston Corridor of late. It is still far below the crime levels of the worst places in America, but I would still avoid it if you can. If people are coming from the UK to see America, then they should be sent or taken to someplace better than Providence. Mystic Conn, Newport, RI, Little Compton, are all close enough and interesting. So far, you will not feel compelled to be armed in those places, Yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do I have to go through a "Sensitve Site Warning" page before I get to your site?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Steve: Sorry for the inconvenience, but I have that warning turned on in my Blogger settings by choice. It serves two purposes; first, LIBTURD SJW's driving the cancel culture cannot complain about my "offensive" NUCLEAR MAGA content to Google because they were warned, and if they click past it... well, that's all on them. Since I don't monetize my blog Google doesn't care about l'il ol' me. Second, it prevents internet archive sites from hoovering up and saving my content forever. All they are able to save is that content warning. If I have to hit the blog kill switch (AGAIN!) there will be nothing to find except any saved screenshots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. greetings. ruger lc9 with a viridian laser in a viridian reactor IWB holster, miniscule print outside your shirt and usually can't be see unless you are really looking for it, thus no permission slip for carrying. I live in the Kentucky area of Southern Nevada, and am never unarmed, home or away.
    Original Grandpa

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.