Q: Why do I think there's a commie behind every tree?
A: BECAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING COMMIE BEHIND EVERY TREE!!


Utilize the language with the same manipulation the Commies do, using the phrase "VACCINE FREE" instead of "UNVACCINATED" or "NON-VACCINATED"

Tuesday, July 25, 2023

I Know A Few

DISCLAIMER: This post is simply the musings of a guy that appreciates real biological females. Too bad if you are offended. Sorry Dylan, YOU ARE A DUDE!

 

Older hotties that is, in fact I have been married to one for 40 years and know a few more. Women around 60 that in my opinion are pretty smokin' hot. When I was in my twenties, I wondered if my taste in women would mature as I did, or would I always be pursuing young vixens. I didn't understand how an 80 year old couple stayed attracted to each other. I do now. Oh sure, cute little twenty-somethings are pretty to look at and I'm sure a lot of fun in the sack, but that's as far as it goes. I don't have enough time left on the planet to train one to be compatible (think "training" like Liza Doolittle in "My Fair Lady").

A few years ago when Dateline NBC and law enforcement was trapping dudes looking to hookup with teens for sex, my wife gave me the "If you ever.... " speech, to which I replied she needs to be more worried about the lonely sex-starved MILF whose husband doesn't pay any attention to. That shut her up quick.

But just like with the hot chicks in their 20's, I am not interested in infidelity, either for myself or those women I described that are married or otherwise attached.

Added at 07:20 EDT: What prompted this post was a motorcycle event I went to last Friday. My neighbor was there with his wife. Meeting them separately, I did not know they were husband and wife until then. I met her initially a few years ago while walking my dog. She pulled over in her car and we had a pleasant chat. The next time I met her, she was out for a walk while I was on my bike during cold weather. She told me her husband has a bike but hasn't taken it out in a long time and she missed riding. Friday night I got a good look at how hot she really is. Well fitting jeans, biker boots, tank top, leather vest, and her hair pulled back into one large braid. Plus she is very nice and personable. Her hubby is a lucky guy, because unlike my wife, his likes to ride.


1 comment:

  1. I'm 60
    What the heck would I talk to with a 20 year old?

    ReplyDelete

This blog is a harsh dictatorship, and I am the harsh dictator controlling YOUR freedom of speech. Comments are no longer moderated because of the Goolag login requirement, but must be in 100% ENGLISH. They will remain live on posts with the following exceptions: Insults, unintelligible gibberish, SPAM, ads to sell ANYTHING, and comments off topic or that add zero value. I may just leave such comments up anyway, with a reply pointing out the stupidity and making fun of the author. Comments that contain hyperlinks are allowed, but all links will be verified and bogus crap deleted. Don't just leave a comment and split, come back later because I respond to some comments and we can have a conversation.